Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Anniversary

Welcome January 2012!  It's clearly been a few months since I last posted and as I perused my previous posts to maybe get an idea of what to write today, I realized it's been almost one year since I began this blog.  So much has changed since then.

One of the most desirable changes is that, as a family, we are done with school for a while and Brett finally (just within the last few weeks) was offered a professional job--it's temporary, but it's a good start toward something better.  Another change is that we have been blessed during the holidays to spend time with family we haven't had opportunity to spend time with outside of phone and internet for a few years.  Other than these few changes, right now I'm thinking that there are more changes yet to come that I look forward to.

As Brett has been saying lately, 2012 is going to be a good year for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment