Monday, July 9, 2012

Talents Buried

I have talents that sometimes want to shine at the most random times.  Okay, so this one probably wasn't all that random as you will see in the following story.

My child was born nearly four years ago.  One of my sisters welcomed a baby into her family in March.  Between my child growing into a toddler and her child being born I have discovered something I wish I had been creative enough to think of on my own and that I would probably like to have for future infants.  Of course, it is an item that can be ordered and paid for at potentially a much higher price than someone with basic sewing skills (like myself) can make on their own.  So, wanting to see if I could actually make one, I found an online pattern, purchased the materials I did not already have, and set to work making the item.  I made a reversible carseat canopy, but did not think to take pictures of it on the carseat, so here is the finished product in flat:


Animal Print side






















Plain side

No comments:

Post a Comment