Saturday, February 5, 2011

12 Weeks of Challenge

Here's one of my bigger revelations to the world:  My home is currently VERY unorganized.  We don't have very many people come to visit us, but those who do would see what I mean.  I don't want to post pictures--yet--because of a little challenge.  A pretty well-known diet & exercise lifestyle coach offers his supporters a 12-week challenge during which time they are to change their lifestyle to one of healthier eating, exercise, and weight loss.

Because this family is tired of extra clutter weight and general lack of proper motion of things in our home, I have been given a 12-week challenge to get things better organized around here.  "Before" pictures have been taken, nearly 6 weeks have passed now, and progress has been slower than I would like.  Because I've heard that sometimes better successes happen when you are accountable to someone, I decided to make myself accountable to anyone who happens to read this post.  And if March 2011 passes and I haven't updated my progress, feel free to ask me for proof (e.g. pictures).

1 comment:

  1. You are now accountable to at least me :) I've read it and I will ask.

    ReplyDelete