Sunday, March 27, 2011

12 Weeks of Weakness

Blah.  This 12-week challenge was a disaster.  Not a complete failure, but certainly a disaster.  The most progress I have made has been over this last week or two.  I have had a VERY hard time finding something to motivate me to consistency, and my recent successes have come only through a better effort toward self-discipline of staying off the computer unless there is a very good reason or unless I set a timer to keep it short.  I have a tendency to get distracted once I get on the computer because there are so many interesting things to look at, then before I know it, hours have passed and so has a significant amount of time for productivity around the apartment.  But don't worry, I will still post pictures soon.  Maybe they will just include "before", "after 12 weeks", and "after: what I really wanted you to see".

Even though I did not succeed within the 12 allotted weeks, I have not given up, nor will I until I have better organization in my home.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for progress!!! Even if it wasn't as much as you hoped, you not only are getting your house clean and organized, you are also showing yourself how much control you have over and electron eating and puking machine :) I will still expect pics and will bug you until I see some!

    ReplyDelete